Finding the greatest fabric,
the perfect accessory with the
desired color shade is creativity...
We develop and manufacture a host of knit fabrics for a variety of markets in various qualities, finishes, colours and patterns.
We have a capacity of 500 Tons per month in Open width and tubular width. We specialize in polyester, viscose and lycra blends.
In case of SUSTAINABLE FABRICS we work with organic cotton, tencel (eucalyptus), modal and recycled polyester.
Our current fabric processing facilities, contain a wide range of options in terms of blends of fabrics, treatments and widths. We work alongside you to design and manufacture an exact material to meet your performance requirement. We guarantee a fast response to your fabric requirements and offer short lead times supported by our in-house planning and order processing team.
- Jersey Knit - Single jersey (18 - 36 gauge), Double Jersey (12 - 28 gauge), Jacquard (18 - 28 gauge), Knit wear (7 - 12 gauge)
- Viscose Elastane, Ponti (Ponte), Rib, Milano, Stripes
- Viscose, Poly Viscose, Cotton, Spun Polyester, Polycotton, Nylon, Lycra, Microfibre & more
- Manufactured to customer specifications - in widths from 1m to 1.75m
- Fashion Fabrics › Printed fabrics › Fleece › Loopback › Single Jersey › Double Jersey › Jacquard › Ponti (Ponte) › Ponti roma › Rib Knit › Milano › Knit wear › Linings › Stripes
There are endless combinations of constructions and special finishes that we can adopt in our facility.
We have the capability and expertise to prepare a wide range of fabric types and compositions. This includes
- Specialised Finishes
- Stain resistance
We can offer a wide range of dyeing solutions for various fabrics.
All our Soft flow fabric dyeing machines are from Dong-A Korea. All machines are lowest liquor ratio machines available in the industry. Fully automatic, centrally controlled and programmed from the Lab.
VESSEL SIZES & CAPACITY
|Size||No of Units||Size||No. of Units|
|1000 KGS||02||250 KGS||03|
|750 KGS||01||150 KGS||01|
|500 KGS||02||50 KGS||01|
|600 KGS||01||25 KGS||02|
High quality Dyes (reactive, directs, disperse) are sourced from reputable suppliers - selected to achieve the highest standards of colour fastness to meet customer requirements. All are dyes and chemicals are OEKO-TEX certified which provides confidence that our fabrics uphold legal and environmental standards and do not contain harmful substances.
- 2 fully equipped stenters from EHWA KOREA (6 chamber double padder with special Lycra heat setting Computerized control system)
- Weft Straightener: 1 Bianco Italy
- Slitting Line for open width fabrics: 1 Bianco Italy with Bio wash tanks
- Open Width compactor: 1 Poong kwang Korea
- Tubular Compactor: 1 Tubetex USA
- Raising and Shearing Machine Laffer
With the above machinery, we offer a wide variety of processes, both chemical and mechanical, to add specific performance and aesthetic characteristics to fabric.
- Flame retardancy (Durable/Non Durable)
- Water repellency (including PFC free chemistry)
- Oil / stain repellency
- Crease resist/Easy care
- Infra-red reflectant
- Anti-bacterical / Anti-microb.
- Peach skin finish (Emerize)
- Calendar smooth finish
- Shrinkage control
- Slitting and Seal
Fully equipped in-house laboratories to dye and test fabrics to meet customer requirements and industry standards
- Lab dyeing
- Colour matching to pantone standards
- Develop recipe, using latest data colour software.
- Lab application of various finishes
- Flame retardancy
- Tear and Tensile
- Wet and dye rub
- Oil and water repellent
- Wash and colour fastness
Spectra Light QC Light Booth from X-Rite USA for visual Color Assessment System
1 X- Rite Color i7 Benchtop Spectrophotometer USA, that prevents color measurement when the instrument is uncalibrated or out of performance range.
1 Twin Robotic Auto Dispensing machine for best lab dips and lab to bulk results and repeatability from Dailem Starlet Korea
3 Infrared Machines from Dailem Starlet Korea
Finding the greatest fabric,